thankful thursday

This week I am thankful for:

* ticking a couple more pieces of grading off my to-do list
* the opportunity to watch two student presentations today -- I like to see what they come up with
* "The Cinnamon Bear"
* looking forward to unpacking more Christmas decorations with the kid this afternoon
* leftover Newberg Bakery French bread for lunch :-)
* the passage of time when I'm anticipating something
* good people doing good work
* Advent
* the portable heaters in the history department
* gift cards

How about you?

Comments

  1. It is time to stand up to the Fundamentalists in the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.

    I do not expect to change the mind of even one Christian fundamentalist by my online campaign against gay-hate-speech-promoting Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod official, Paul T. McCain and Patrick Henry Christian College provost, Gene Veith. I do not expect that any amount of reasoned argument will convince them of their vicious, hateful, "un-Jesus-like" behavior.

    My goal is to expose them.

    My goal is to have their Churches, Universities, Associations, and Websites added to the list of Hate Groups loathed by the overwhelming majority of the American people; so deeply loathed and reviled that these groups are marginalized to the sidelines of American society, politics, and culture; their opinions and views held in no more regard than that of other sponsors of hate, such as the KKK and Neo-Nazis.

    http://www.lutherwasnotbornagain.com/2014/12/tell-rev-paul-t-mccain-and-college.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts