thankful thursday

I apologize for failing to post much of anything else to this blog in recent weeks.  I've been busily squirreling away at conference papers and preparing for travel.  Now, I'm two days into my second conference of two and very much looking forward to flying home and staying there tomorrow.

Meanwhile, this week I am thankful for:

* safe travels
* history friends
* thought-provoking panels
* acquitting myself relatively well as both panelist and first-time chair/commenter
* a functional department (oh, the stories one hears) :-)
* good hair days
* free coffee and tea
* hills -- their relative paucity in OH causes me to realize how much I appreciate the OR landscape
* being a westerner, despite the hassle of crossing time zones for conference travel

How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts