This week I am thankful for:
* a good start to a new semester
* desks in my classroom that look exactly like bumper-cars... odd, but amusing
* my first "official" freelance pay
* a new Kindle Touch, purchased with said pay!
* the kid's imagination, even if it does mean I have been inadvertently kicking her dolly daughter's "bed"... which is conveniently located on the shelf under my desk... all week
* blue sky
* the best lecture I've managed on Reconstruction to date (dunno how good it was, but it sure beat previous attempts)
* a fun trip to Seattle last weekend
* supportive friends and family
How about you?