thankful thursday

Wow!  It is raining incredibly hard outside.  Point of thanks #1 right now would have to be that I am sitting inside the house!  I hope my poor little seed starts make it.

In addition to a nice, warm, shelter, this week I'm thankful for:

* the fun of witnessing a visit from a local sheriff's deputy (and classroom dad!) in my daughter's classroom this morning
* roses in bloom
* the first Oregon strawberries of the year!  Soooo good.
* family
* kind words and supportive people
* my daughter's love of reading
* hot tea

How about you?

Comments

  1. Hmm...

    *The snuggy blanket I'm currently wrapped in on the couch (gotta enjoy it while I can!)

    *The super cheap but super yummy wine I'm sipping

    *Cosmo the cat cuddled up against my leg

    *Family

    *Upcoming vacation days (even if I will be doing homework the entire time!)

    *Spotify (free music player - it's awesome!) having the 10th anniversary edition of DC Talk's "Free At Last" album which I rocked out to on my headphones at work today.


    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts