thankful thursday


This week I am thankful for:

* snuggles with the kitty (although I am frustrated that even after discovering having the door close behind him is not, in fact, The End Of The World, he's been cagey... any thoughts on how to convince a stubborn 6-year-old cat that it would be more pleasant to spend a couple hours inside snuggling with a very gentle 6-year-old girl than staying outside in 35-degree drizzle?)
* chai
* recovery for my mom, who has been very sick
* time spent with friends
* the opportunity to watch the presidential inauguration with my daughter
* salad mixes
* a no-knead homemade bread recipe that went in the oven looking distinctly iffy but came out beautifully!
* oatmeal chocolate cake
* the squirrels who have started using the tree outside my office window as a highway :-D

How about you? 

Comments

Popular Posts