renewal

I don't know about you, but I find it endlessly comforting that God allows infinite do-overs.  I have spent a significant amount of time over the past several months contemplating what comes next in this life God has granted, but I am altogether too inclined to distract myself thinking about the future at the expense of the present.  September has an uncanny habit of slipping into October and so on, nearly unnoticed but for the vague tinge of panic in my subconscious -- something to the general effect of "oh, my gosh... what am I doing with my life?" 

The answer is, of course, tending to the everyday needs of my family, running errands, writing Web site copy, and spending way too much time checking Facebook, feeling isolated, and generally dithering.  Here's to the eternal quest to reorient where appropriate and cut out much of the dither.

In that spirit, a relaunch (again).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts