thankful thursday

I enjoy reading this blog written by a young woman pastor in Minnesota who wrote an article a couple months back for an ELCA e-zine called Café (which I also recommend). She has chosen themes to prompt her postings most days of the week, and Thursdays are "Thankful Thursday." I love this idea... so I'm adopting it myself. Feel welcome to post comments with the things for which you're thankful this week!

This week I am thankful for:

* Sunderland's 1-1 draw on opening day at Liverpool :-)
* Tasty lunches with friends
* Sunshine with that beautiful late summer-early fall glow
* Lovely scented Queen Anne's Lace on my runs
* Wonderful church friends
* Raspberries
* The kiddo's pride in her first lost tooth
* Sanity-saving afternoon chats
* Cats
* Mystery squash that turn out to be something useful
* Netflix shipments of "Judge John Deed"
* Trips across town to see my family

Comments

Popular Posts