thankful thursday

I don't seem to be doing very well lately at writing on days other than Thursday.  I do have a couple ideas -- need to make time to put fingers to keyboard.  Meanwhile, this week I am thankful for:

* a last-minute, extremely exciting victory by Sunderland AFC over Manchester United in the semifinal of the English League Cup!  Normally (and currently, to be honest), my team is preoccupied with avoiding relegation -- in most world soccer leagues one gets kicked out of one's division if one's results are too poor.  March 2, however, Sunderland's going to Wembley for the final.  Amazing!
* the crock pot
* sunny weather (though having enjoyed it several days, I do hope for some rain)
* squirrels
* family and friends
* the hippie wrap at Coffee Cottage
* good conversations with colleagues
* new opportunities
* DIY/craft projects that turn out well

How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts