thankful thursday






This week I am thankful for:

* the beauty of far northern California (that's Lake Helen, in the Seven Lakes Wilderness just over the border from Mumbo Basin)
* watching the kid play beside a mountain lake (even when it appears she intends to bean me)
* vacation
* tennis
* my sister-in-law for reminding me how much I love tennis and for patiently working with the kid
* the opportunity to pay a brief visit to my grandparents and for kiddo to see them (and for them to see the kid)
* loving friends who patiently watered the garden and fed our cat, even in the midst of their kitchen remodel
* a cat who had to tell me all about his weekend when we did return home
* safe travels... especially the part when I had to drive 2-lane highways much of the way home! :-0
* getting to see GARRISON KEILLOR and "A Prairie Home Companion" at Edgefield McMenamin's last night with great people -- so much fun!

How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts