thankful thursday

By way of reminder, I was inspired to post "Thankful Thursday" reflections quite a while back by the example of a blogger I enjoy following at www.theladypastor.com.  I encourage you to comment and share what you might be thankful for today!

This week I am thankful for:




















* multi-purpose bird baths
* LOTS of squirrels in the backyard
* the honor of running as part of "Team Casey" in the NHS Grad Night 5K last Saturday
* finishing my grading!
* The Happiness Project
* good friends
* new ideas
* the opportunity to clean out a year's worth of the 7-year-old's school papers
* sunny weather
* getting the vegetable garden planted last weekend

How about you?

Comments

  1. Oh, the school papers! Which ones do you keep? I like to keep the ones that have enigmatically drawn animals, as well as the longer writing pieces. I don't usually keep the math stuff.

    When you finish the happiness project, I can loan you "Happier at Home."

    I am praying for you as you figure out your life's next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Davida. I, too, am partial to the more impressive (or amusing) drawings and the creative writing... especially such gems as the day she wrote about being sick all weekend and included an artfully drawn picture of what looked like projectile vomiting. Oh, the memories!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts